Taking care of your skin includes a daily and weekly routine that can be done at home, no need to drive to a facial appointment or spend a fortune on skincare products that don't deliver. Our step by step guide is tried and true. Do this routine once per week and watch your skin glow like never before. We are so confident you will love your results but if you don't we offer you a full refund.
Let's get to the skincare glow-tine!
1. Cleansing remove dirt, oil and pollution from the air for the day. Start your routine on clean skin.
2. Exfoliating removes dead skin cells from the surface of your skin, the skin naturally renews every 30 day, exfoliating helps with skin renewal.
3. Hot mist steamer opens your pores, soften debris in your skin, making it easier for extracting blackheads and whiteheads. Steaming also adds hydration, detoxes your skin and reduces acne and breakouts.
4. Extract, remove blackheads and whiteheads with our face vacuum cleaner, this tools vacuums out debris under your skin, as for pimples try to dry your pimples instead of popping them, popping your pimples leaves scars and dark spots. Dry lotion or toothpaste and be use to dry pimple, just a tiny drop please don't cover your face with toothpaste, it will burn.
5. Mask, who doesn't love a good facial mask, this oceanic mask is made with over 90 marine minerals. This mask leaves your skin smooth and dewy. Your skin looks like you just got out of the ocean, we call it the fresh look.
6. Moisturize to lock in moisture and hydration. This moisturizer is non-greasy, rich in texture, lightweight and can we used on all skin types. Made with plant base oils, aloe vera and coconut. This moisturizer locks in moisture for up to 24 hours.
7. Facial rollers improve blood circulation, penetrate skincare products deeply in the skin, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Using this tool is like taking your face to the gym. The massage feels amazing, this also promotes lymphatic drainage.
8. Rose water toner, the mist adds hydration, can be used throughout the day as a refreshing mist. Using a toner is necessary because it helps reduce skin discoloration and uneven patches.
9. Water, drink a lot of it lol, try to substitute juice for water and watch the difference it makes in your skin in just 3 days, water is life.